Visiting the UTECH Las Americas exhibition is free of charge and allows you to see the latest technology available to the South American polyurethanes market. There are many ways of sourcing product and supplier information, but only by attending a live event can you put a supplier's claims comprehensively to the test.
Visiting UTECH Las Americas allows you to examine the products for yourself, questioning their creators, and comparing and contrasting their performance with other suppliers in the hall. In addition, there will be a paid for conference which is designed to give attendees a competitive edge with innovative presentations and case studies. The conference will explore key themes affecting the industry in 2021 and beyond.
HOW YOU COULD BENEFIT AT THE EXHIBITION
- Compile a wide range of competitive information on products and suppliers for the region in a concentrated period of time
- Keep abreast of industry and market developments
- Network and develop key business contacts
- Consolidate business relationships
- Appoint agents/seek principals
- Obtain technical knowledge
- Network with over 100 top level exhibitors from a broad cross section of the industry
- Meet with experts from the leading associations
- Discover ways to increase efficiency and boost profits
- See product launches and the newest equipment
- Learn from well-respected members of the industry and the key associations in the free to attend seminar streams
UTECH Las Americas provides a rich source of new ideas and applications and, as such, should play an important role in strategic planning and development of your business. The event is a focal point for industry in the region, attracting a broad cross-section of representatives, from buyers and sellers, to trade associations and the media.
IN ASSOCIATION WITH
OTHER UTECH EVENTS